Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Injections

Nice to see that there's been some interesting activity here whilst I've been away on a summer holiday. I can relate to many of the posts, especially the long waits. But what I particularly hate about the dentist are the.....

injections.......grrrrrrr! Yes, I do have to admit, I'm a real sook when it comes to oral injections, any injections for that matter. I'm a needle phobe from way back! I also feel terrible when I get up off the dentist's chair.....I feel like I'm just coming out of a deep sleep; my vision is blurred and........

it feels like the room is moving past me. It's really awful.

If you are a needle phobe then these sites might be of interest:

  1. Pain and Anxiety control therapies for Needle Phobes
  2. The Needle Phobia Information Site
  3. Welcome to the Needle Phobia Page

No comments: