Thursday, January 26, 2006

"Pizazz" but Crappy Business Cards

Do you know what I hate? Crappy bnusiness cards! Aren't some cards amazing these days? So many are of high quality and lots of design thought, with great colour and graphics, often printed on expensive paper, with raised letters, embossed and even foil stamped, but heck, what are business cards really for? Yes they need to portray an exciting image of you and/or your business but heck what I really hate is when I'm handed a business card and one day I need to contact that person only to find that while his/her name is prominently printed right up front and centre in easily readable large bold letters on some "fancy" card, even with almost 20/20 vision, either because of the "too smart design" or small fine print (usually the latter), I just can't read the darn telephone number or email address!!!

1 comment:

LBseahag said...

I hate biz cards with photos on them....damn realtors...